From Vine to Wine – Spring
Price € 352
Bookable (from - to)29/04 to 01/05/2022
The “from price” is valid for the room category “Smart”; other categories can be booked for an additional charge.
In addition, our general terms and conditions apply.
Prices do not include the accommodation tax of € 1.50 per person and night from 15 years of age.
Other dates are also possible for groups on request!
- 2 nights in a double room with gourmet breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Guided walk through Schloss Seggau
- 4-course dinner with wine pairing at the Castle Tavern
- Guided tour of the 300-year-old Episcopal Wine Cellar of Schloss Seggau
- “Experience terroir” in the vineyard on the South Styrian Wine Route
- Brettljause (snack) and wine in a Buschenschank (wine tavern)
- Vineyard walk with background information on viticulture in spring and summer
- Sensory exercises in the Upper Castle
- Backhendl dinner at the Castle Tavern
Explore the vineyards of southern Styria, hike through the vineyards with our cellar manager and
wine adventure tour guide Ursula Lechenauer and learn more about
viticulture at this time of the year.